Got these letters from Fresh99:
- Dear God. Are you really invisible or is that just a trick – Lucy
- Dear God, Thank you for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy – Joyce
- Dear God, Did you mean for giraffe to look like that or was it an accident. – Norma
- Dear God, Please Send Dennis Clark to a different camp this year. – Peter
- Dear God, Instead of Letting people die and having to Make new ones Why don’t you just Keep the ones you got now? – Jane
- Dear God, I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church Is that Ok? – Neil
- Dear God In bible times did they really talk that fancy? – Jennifer
- Dear God – Please put another Holidy between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now. – Ginny
- Dear God if we come back as something please dont let me be Jennifer Horton because I hate her. – Denise
- Dear God, If you give me genie lamp like Alladin I will give you anything you want except my money or my chess set. – Raphael
- Dear God, I Keep waiting for Spring but it never come yet. Don’t forget. – Mark
- You don’t have to worry about me. I always look both ways – Dean
- Dear God, I bet it is very hard. for you to love all of everybody in the whole world There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it. – Nan
- Dear God, If you watch in Church on Sunday I will show you my new Shoes – Mickey D.
- Dear God, If you let The dinasor not exstinct we would not have a country. You did the right thing. – Jonathan
- Dear God, I do not think anybody could be a better God. Well I just want you to know but I am not just saying that because you are God – Charles
You know the last kid is going to be a great cars salesman.
This site also has kama sutra clothing advertisements (NOT WORK SAFE) (from deadlock). Ads for a youth clothing company in the UK. Pretty creative marketing I must admit.