Just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I’m not much of a resolutions type of guy, so I never make resolutions for the next year. It’s probably because if it’s important enough, I’ll do it w/o even making a resolution. If not, I’d end up giving up anyway. So there really isn’t any point.
Since Xyon posted his 2007 ventures, here’s a look back at my 2007:
- Noticed I was getting fat
- Got into cardio exercising (exercise bike + elliptical)
- Got into strength building (Ungsunghero being my advisor)
- Started on my HD-Trailers.net project
- Built my home theater setup
- Built my new File Server (I know I still owe you a blog post on that – since I’ve gotten my 6th and last hard drive, it’s planned to be written after I install it)
- Hurt my wrist and had to wear a splint for about a month
- Discovered M&M Dark Chocolate
- Found Mexi-Coke
- Found a giant hole in one of my tooth
- Got my first speeding ticket
- Got my first speeding ticket nullified
- Discovered Rainbow Sherbert ice cream had a different name: Pineapple, Raspberry & Orange Sherbet
- Had my first flat tire
- Dressed up for Halloween for the 1st time since… elementary school?
- Read a book voluntarily for the 1st time since… elementary school?
My mail got delivered in a big chunk today and it took an hour going through all the mail. At least 1/5 of it was rebates. I got a total of a 14 rebate checks, totaling a sum of $525. That was nice.
I wonder if this wax will work with my ink stamp.