So I got this list from Digg:
- Your houseplants are alive, and you can’t smoke any of them.
Yah… all my houseplants are fake and purchased by my mom.
- Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.
- You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
No beer here, just tons of drinks.
- 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
- You hear your favorite song in an elevator.
- You watch the Weather Channel.
- Your friends marry and divorce instead of “hook up” and “break up.”
- You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.
So true, yet so sad. I miss summer vacation.
- Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as “dressed up.”
- You’re the one calling the police because those %&@# kids next door won’t turn down the stereo.
- Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
- You don’t know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.
Does knowing when Wendy’s closes count?
- Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.
- You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald’s leftovers.
- Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
- You take naps.
- Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.
- Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 AM would severely upset, rather than settle, your stomach.
I guess doing a basket of chicken nuggets 3am is still fine.
- You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid, not condoms and pregnancy tests.
- A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer “pretty good shit.”
When is wine ever “good shit”?
- You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.
Still skip breakfast and usually lunch. Waking up at noon has the problem.
- “I just can’t drink the way I used to” replaces “I’m never going to drink that much again.”
- 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.
“real” work. ;p
- You drink at home to save money before going to a bar.
- When you find out your friend is pregnant you congratulate them instead of asking “Oh shit, what the hell happened?”
26: You read the entire list looking desperately for one sign that doesn’t apply to you and can’t find one to save your sorry old ass. Then you forward it to a bunch of old friends ’cause you know they’ll enjoy it too. And now you know why I am forwarding this to you..
Pretty funny list. See my remarks above (in italics).