It’s been awhile since my last post. It’s been a pretty crazy week so far. I hope everyone had a wonderful turkey day.
Anyway, as many of you guys know, the day after Thanksgiving is usually the biggest sales day of the year, known as Black Friday. After shopping Black Friday at retail stores back in 2002, I’ve sworn I’d never shop in person again on Black Friday. Plus with the internet, there’s just as many good deals available.
AR below denotes After Rebate and I haven’t included shipping/taxes (too lazy to calculate that).
So far my count:
- Canon Laser Faxphone L80 – $4AR @ Quill.com
- The Orange Box (PC) – $25 @ BestBuy.com
- COOLER MASTER Elite 330 Computer Case – $10AR @ NewEgg.com (this later dropped to Free after rebate)
- OCZ 2GB DDR2 5400 SoDimm RAM – $15AR @ Frys.com
- Logitech QuickCam Communicate Deluxe – ($30)AR @ Amazon.com (Yes, that’s $30 profit after rebate)
- EVGA e-GeForce 6200LE PCI-E 256MB – Free AR @ Frys.com
- EVGA Geforce FX5200 AGP 128MB – Free AR @ Frys.com
- PQI 2GB SD Flash Memory – Free AR @ Frys.com
- Webroot Spy Sweeper 3 User – Free AR @ Frys.com
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas Limited Edition (Xbox 360) – $20 @ Amazon.com
- Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0 3-user – Free AR @ Amazon.com
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 – Free AR @ Amazon.com
It’s been quite an eventful shopping day. 🙂